SHIP REPAIRERS’ LIABILITY
Ship Repairers’ Liability Insurance provides compensation to the insured against all amounts to be paid based on the liability arising in connection with the insured as the owner of the shipyard, which occurs during the insurance period.
What is Guaranteed:
Loss, damage or liability arising from:
- Ships or boats in the care, maintenance or control of the Insured, including the removal in the area of repair.
- Trial cruise, max. 100 mill from the Harbor.
- Ships or other boats where the Insured is doing work.
- Cargo or other items which are on or unloaded from ships or boats.
- Machinery or equipment when released from a ship or boat for repair, including while travelling to or from the location of a specialist repair shop or shipyard location.
- Removal of shipwrecks.
- Third-party property arising from the repair activities of the Insured ship.
Loss, damage or liability arising from:
- Property owned, used, leased or controlled by the Insured.
- Collision, withdrawal or arising from the navigation of ships or boats owned or operated by the Insured.
- Ships or boats received by the Insured solely for safekeeping.
- Oil tanks from ships or boats that were previously used to carry flammable materials.
- New ships or boats built by the Insured.
- Fines, detention, excess unloading time, lost time, loss of cargo, loss of rent, loss of market or other consequential losses.
- The existence, maintenance or use of any mechanically driven truck, car or vehicle.
- Reporting claims to the Insurer for more than 6 months from being sent to the owner or 6 months after the work is completed by the Insured.
- Faulty design.
- Strikes, work prohibitions, labour disturbances, riots, civil unrest or actions of everyone who took part in the incident, or the actions of    anyone who commits an evil act
- War risk.
- Ionization radiation or contamination by radioactivity from nuclear fuel or nuclear waste from burning nuclear fuel.
- Contractual liability.
- White or punitive damages.
- Directly or indirectly caused by asbestos.
- Seepage, contamination or contamination unless caused by an event that was stated to occur suddenly during this policy period, is accidental and unpredictable.
Product Liability Insurance
Product Liability Insurance protects your business if a user suffers a loss due to an error product that you sell, including legal responsibility for providing compensation & litigation costs.
Guarantee the legal obligation of the insured to third parties in connection with bodily injury and/or property damage caused by the product of the insured.
- Repair, recondition, modify or replace any or any part of any product that turns out or is suspected to be defective.
- Product warranty.
- Withdrawal product.
- Any kind of consequential losses suffered by the insured.
- Violation of registered plan, copyright, patent, trade name, trademark or design rights
Companies that use this product:
- Manufacturing company
- Distribution Company
- Retail company
Freight Forwarder Liability
Freight Forwarder Liability Insurance protects responsibility in shipping, errors and negligence of third parties that arise in the operations of the freight company, which occur during the insurance period.
- Physical loss or physical damage to cargo where the legal obligation arises from the provisions of international transportation conventions or national transportation laws that are required to apply; or a contract that records which was agreed to by the guarantor.
- Non-contractual legal liability to third parties that can be experienced by the insured from an accident while directly carrying out his services which cause: Injury to third party bodies; or physical loss or physical damage to third party property; and consequential losses suffered by third parties which arise directly.
- The legal obligation of the insured to pay penalties imposed by an authority on the insured or to others working on his authority on behalf of the insured against claims arising from unintentional violations of the law.
- Claim arising from the insured with the guarantor before written approval in the investigation, minimize or maintain the claim against the insured guaranteed in this policy.